I run a private practice in South West London (SW18 & 19) and Central London.
• psychotherapy & counselling,
• consultancy in organisational psychology,
• coaching for adults and young people
I adopt a sincere, intuitive, integrative and ethical approach to my work.
I have been working in a supportive role for over twenty years; gaining an extensive level of experience and expertise.
Outside of my clinical, consultancy and coaching capacity I practice yoga, mindfulness and have a passion for the arts (particularly film, painting, music and movement); all of which, I believe enhance my practice.
Commitment to Excellence
I have pursued, and continue to pursue, different academic and professional trainings in a commitment to excellence and best practice.
I adhere to the guidelines and ethical codes set out by the BPS and the BACP.
I am a Doctor in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy by Professional Studies (Year 5 of training), which includes accreditation with the Health Professional Council (HPC) and the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapists (UKCP)
Qualifications and trainings
• Doctorate in Counselling Psychology & Psychotherapy by Professional Studies - Year 5 of training (Metanoia Institute)
• Diploma in Integrative Psychodynamic Counselling (Metanoia Institute)
• MSc in Organizational Psychology & Coaching (Birkbeck)
• BSc in Psychology & Sociology (Surrey University)
• Bereavement Counselling (Cruse)
• Psychometric testing – MBTI, CPI (OPP Oxford)